Top Body Oils - The Absolute Top Body Oils you Never Heard of, because I just made them up.

Top Body Oils for your Skin/
1. Vanilla is Evil - Sometimes vanilla likes to stray from its boring reputation and throw on a leather jacket, light up a cigar and hit the road with irresponsible gentleman. Notes not to be ignored; vanilla, strong, heady and sweaty. Tobacco, freshly blown puff in your face. Leather, sweet, slightly chemical and bad to the bone.
2. Orchids are Easy - Orchids are elegant, orchids are classy, and yes orchids are easy. Inspired by my favorite movie from the eighties - Earth Girls are Easy. If your looking for a good time, experience a fresh floral interpretation of an orchid who won't say no.
3. Lavender Loves Bamboo - Why? I don't know. It just does. Who am I to question loves intentions. I couldn't deny the fresh unisexy mix of soft ethereal lavender with green and fresh bamboo essence. It just blends well and it works for anyone.
These are scents, I mix oil. Its not rocket science or rocket fuel.

INSTAGRAM FEED